Seasonal Camping Program at Land Between the Lakes
We have 148 campsites in our seasonal camping program available at Hillman Ferry, Piney, and Wranglers Campgrounds for 3-9 months. Cravens Bay and Taylor Bay Campgrounds have a total of 24 sites available for 3-9 months.
2023 Seasonal Camping Program Applications (PDF files):
- The application deadline for the 2023 seasonal camping program has passed. Application information for the 2024 season will be posted here in late November 2023.
2023 Seasonal Camping Program Information (PDF files):
- Hillman Ferry and Piney Campgrounds 2023 Seasonal Camping Information and Application
- Wranglers Campground 2023 Seasonal Camping Information and Application
- Cravens and Taylor Bay 2023 Seasonal Camping Information and Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cravens and Taylor Seasonal Camping Sites
- Hillman Ferry Seasonal Camping Sites
- Piney Seasonal Camping Sites
- Wranglers Seasonal Camping Sites
We appreciate your support for Land Between the Lakes and hope you will consider a seasonal camping experience with us!
Colson Hollow Group Camping Area
Located on Kentucky Lake in the southern portion of Land Between the lakes, Colson Hollow Camping Area provides 25 acres of maintained fields for camping groups of up to 200 people.
A user fee is charged and a permit is required to use the area. Compatible groups may be scheduled for the same dates. Refuse container and one accessible vault toilet building are provided. Additional sanitary facilities can be provided upon request at an additional charge.
In the event of heavy rain, the creek crossing may become impassable. Evacuate as needed.
Group Basic Camping
Discounted group camping may be available in exchange for volunteer work projects.
Brandon Spring Group Center
Brandon Spring, a year-round overnight facility, sits on a wooded knoll overlooking scenic Bards Lake and Lake Barkley in the Tennessee portion of Land Between the Lakes. The center provides the perfect atmosphere for all your group gatherings and supports groups of 128 people. Outdoor playing fields, swimming pool, and sheltered lake make it a great place for youth.