The new Forest Service 2012 Planning Rule requires all forests to update their monitoring programs.
Information on the monitoring requirements in the new Planning Rule and proposed changes as to the monitoring program in the Land Between The Lakes can be found through the following links:
- Public Involvement Summary
- Interdisciplinary Team Response to Comments
- Request For Comments Letter
- 2012 Planning Rule Monitoring Transition Technical Background Document
Other Related Documents
- Technical Background Document
- Supplemental Background Document
- Planning Framework Handout-PDF for printing
- Planning Framework Handout-For reading online
- Draft Transition Monitoring Table
- Area Plan and monitoring reports, can be found at www.landbetweenthelakes.us/stewardship/land-resource-management/planning/.
- 2012 Planning Rule http://fs.usda.gov/planningrule
- Draft Technical Background Document-posted 2/12/16