Thank you for camping at Land Between the Lakes!
We have compiled the following information regarding how to make campground reservations plus general rules and policies.
If you need additional information than what we provided here, you can find it on our website at https://landbetweenthelakes.us or by calling our information line at 1-800-525-7077 Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 5pm Central Standard Time except federal holidays.
Campground Reservation Polices
- You can make reservations for all campsites through our website’s reservation link anytime at https://landbetweenthelakes.us/reservations/ or by calling 1-800-525-7077 Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Central Time.
- Reservations are paid/charged in full at time the transaction/reservation is made.
- Reservations may be made up to 180 days in advance and no less than two days before arrival.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable.
- A change fee ($10) is applied each time a change to an existing reservation is made.
- Reservation fees are for one camping unit Only one wheeled unit is allowed per campsite.
- National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Senior and Access Passes are honored for 50% off the standard, basic site camping. Other policies include:
- The former Golden Age and Golden Access passes will continue to be honored if both the card number and signature are intact.
- These passes do not provide discounts for camping shelter/cabins or horse stalls.
- Pass discount is for the pass holder’s campsite. Multiple reservations cannot be made with one pass. Pass holder must occupy the site.
- Passes cannot be combined with any other discounts for campsites.
- Be prepared to show your pass at time of check-in.
Campground Cancellation Policies
- A cancellation fee of $10 applies to all confirmed reservations that are cancelled.
- Customers will receive a full refund less the non-refundable reservation fee and cancellation fee for cancellations MORE than three days before scheduled arrival.
- If a cancellation takes place three days or LESS before a scheduled arrival, the non- refundable reservation fee, cancellation fee, and the first night’s camping fee will be deducted from the refund. “Example: To keep from losing the first night’s camping fee when cancelling a reservation that has a Friday arrival, you must cancel the reservation before Wednesday of that week.
- Check-in time for reserved sites is 4:30pm. Checkout time is 3:30 p.m. A $16 fee will be added for late departures.
- Late Arrivals: A customers must arrive, check-in, and occupy the reserved site within 24- hours from the scheduled arrival date; after 24-hours no refund will be given and the site becomes available for rent.
- Campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis or by reservation. For first- come, first-served sites, at least one person 18 years of age or older and a proper camping unit must immediately occupy the site for the first night. (36 CFR 261.6 (h)).
- First-come, first-served campsites will be assigned upon registration at the gatehouse. If there is a specific campsite you would like, please inquire about availability. Attendants will do their best to accommodate you. If you see another site you would prefer, immediately return to the gate-house to check availability, as we may have already assigned it. Every camper is allowed one site change after registration. After the first site change, any additional site changes, except for upgrades, could be subject to a $10 fee per site, per change. We will gladly change your site if the site is available.
- There is a two night minimum stay on weekends and a three night minimum stay on holidays.
- Camping is limited to 21 consecutive days in a 28-day period on any site with the exception of our Seasonal Camping After 21 days, the camping unit and person(s) must be moved from the site for a minimum of seven days prior to returning to the previously occupied site. (36 CFR 261.58(a))
- Seasonal camper applications must be completed by the date specified in the application. In mid-November, go online at https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/camping/group-camping/ to complete an application.
- Each paid campsite allows for two vehicles. Additional vehicles and visitors will be charged.
- Each campsite is limited to a maximum of eight people per site, five overnight vehicles, and two camping units, only one of which may be wheeled.
- When the number of persons wishing to occupy a site exceeds eight, a second site must be rented and occupied by an additional camping unit.
- Camping units are defined as follows: wheeled camping units (RV, pop-up, trailer, fifth wheel, truck camper, truck with topper) or Tarps, awnings, dining canopies, screen tents, or vehicles other than those listed, may not solely occupy a campsite.
- Storage tents are not permitted.
Energy Lake Campground | Open March 1 through November 30
Call 270.924.2270 for more information about Energy Lake Campground or visit https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/camping/energy-lake-campground/.
Hillman Ferry Campground | Open March 1 through November 30
Call 270.362.8230 for more information about Hillman Ferry Campground or visit https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/camping/hillman-ferry-campground/.
Piney Campground | Open All Year
Call 931.232.5331 for more information about Piney Campground or visit https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/camping/piney-campground/.
Wranglers Campground | Open All Year
Call 27.924.2200 for more information about Wranglers Campground or visit https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/camping/wranglers-campground/.
- Stalls may be reserved or rented upon arrival.
- Stall fees are not included in the camping fee.
- To reserve a stall, a campsite must be reserved for the same time period.
- Discount passes are not applicable to stall reservations.
- After Hour Arrivals:
- If you arrive after Gatehouse hours, notice the “After Hours” map and instructions posted at the Gatehouse.
- Occupy your assigned camping site and return by 8:00 a.m. the following day for check-in.