It’s been eleven fiscal years since developing the Land Between the Lakes Area Plan. Our specialist have completed a ten year evaluation report assessing our progress. The report indicates strengths and weaknesses of Area Plan implementation.
Now we need to hear from you. Your feedback on this report will help shape collaboration in the near future. Specifically, we want to know:
- Whether the report captures Area Plan implementation since December 2004
- How to use the results in the report to improve collaboration on management of Land Between the Lakes
You can read the ten year report by clicking on this link: https://landbetweenthelakes.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/FY15_ME_FINAL_20160923.pdf
If you would like to read previous Monitoring and Evaluation reports, visit: https://landbetweenthelakes.us/stewardship/land-resource-management/planning/
Please submit comments by March 30, 2017.
Submit comments by:
- Email to [email protected]
- Postal mail: Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, Attention Barbara Wysock, 100 Van Morgan Drive, Golden Pond, KY 42211.
- If you want more information or a paper copy of the report, please contact Barbara Wysock by email at [email protected] or phone at 270-924-2131.
We look forward to continuing to reach out and collaborating with you about the management of Land Between the Lakes.