- Daily at 3:30pm | Feedin’ Time on the Farm
- Every Tue thru Aug | 10am-12pm | Taste of the South
- Every Wed thru July | 1-4pm | Field Work Wednesdays
- Tue, July 4 | Independence Day at the Homeplace
- Sat, August 19 | Storytelling Evening at the Homeplace
- Mon-Fri at 1:30pm thru Aug | Red Wolf Treat Time
- Mon-Fri at 3:30pm thru Aug | Afternoon Animal Encounters
- Daily at 4:30pm | Parade of Raptors
- Sat, July 15 | Cool Critters Day
- Aug 1-31 | Hummingbird programs each day
- Sat-Sun, Aug 5-6 | 21st Annual Hummingbird Festival
- Laser Music Shows | Tue, Fri, Sat | 5:30pm and 7pm
- Golden Pond Planetarium Laser Shows May-August 2017
- Daily Planetarium Show Schedule June-August 31
- Special Event | Total Solar Eclipse | August 21, 2017
- Sun and Moon Days-August 16-23 (11 x 17 poster)
- Sun and Moon Days-Total Solar Eclipse Programs-August 16-23-jpg (8 1/2 x 11 brochure size)
- Sun and Moon Days-Total Solar Eclipse Program Brochure 2017-pdf (8 1/2 x 11 brochure)
Other Events Across Land Between the Lakes
- Fri-Sat, July 21-22 | 21st Annual Wranglers Primitive Rodeo | Wranglers Campground
- Wed-Wed, August 16-23 | Sun and Moon Days at Land Between the Lakes
There’s something happening every day!
- 2017 Calendar Highlights
- School groups and tours available at the Homeplace 1850s Farm, Nature Station, and Planetarium | Call 270-924-2020 for more information.
- Brandon Spring Group Center is the perfect spot for your overnight reunion, gathering, or school trip. Call 270-924-2044 for more information.
Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass
- How to Use Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass at Land Between the Lakes | PDF
Fox Hollow Collaborative Effort
Fox Hollow is an area in the Tennessee portion of Land Between the Lakes. We have worked with our advisory board, partners and the public to explore possibilities and opportunities for the area. In an effort to promote collaboration, we will update this page with materials, notes and documents. www.landbetweenthelakes.us/fox-hollow-collaborative-effort
Questions from the Public
Click here to read public listening session notes and get answers to questions about land management.
Mission Statement of Land Between the Lakes: “To protect and manage the resources of Land Between the Lakes for optimum yield of outdoor recreation and environmental education for the American people. In so doing, to utilize the demonstration assignment to authorize, cooperate in, test, and demonstrate innovative programs and cost-effective management; to help stimulate the development of the surrounding region; and to extend the beneficial results as widely as possible.”